Serving Brinkworth and surrounding area since 2006 with live weather, news, information and local event listings.
- We were very fortunate to have sunny, dry weather for our first ever ‘Brinkworth Bash MT 10K’ race. Our fears that the race would be poorly attended began to disappear ...
The village of Brinkworth is located in rural Wiltshire, 6 miles east of Malmesbury and 6 miles west of Junction 16 of the M4; 14 miles to the north is Cirencester. Brinkworth is the longest village in England.
The Brinkworth population is approximately 1300 and our small but long village supports a primary school, nursery, church and a public house & restaurant. More shops and services are found in Royal Wootton Bassett, 4 miles east and in Malmesbury, 6 miles west. Brinkworth is a thriving community with activities ranging from toddler groups to a weekly market.
This site has been serving Brinkworth and surrounding area since 2006 with live weather (from our own station), news, information, property and local event listings.
- Wiltshire man killed in air crash A man aged in his 50s from Wiltshire died in a microlight crash in Devon, police say. Tue, 22 Apr 2014 14:44:01 GMT
- Badgers tunnel through road surface A licence is granted to work on a badger sett after a series of tunnels surfaced in a minor road in Wiltshire. Wed, 23 Apr 2014 08:06:43 GMT
- Fuel theft closes Esso pipeline Two men are arrested after thousands of litres of diesel, believed to have been stolen from an Esso pipeline, are discovered by police. Tue, 22 Apr 2014 20:25:54 GMT
- Year-long major roadworks warning Drivers are warned that major roadworks starting in Wiltshire will take nearly a year to complete. Tue, 22 Apr 2014 07:51:36 GMT
BBC 3-day Weather Forecast (Chippenham):
- Wednesday: Light Rain, Maximum Temperature: 13C (55F) Minimum Temperature: 7C (45F)
- Thursday: Light Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 14C (57F) Minimum Temperature: 8C (46F)
- Friday: Light Rain, Maximum Temperature: 13C (55F) Minimum Temperature: 7C (45F)
News Updated: 23/04/2014 12:07:02