Serving Brinkworth and surrounding area since 2006 with live weather, news, information and local event listings.
- Wiltshire Police are asking the public to be extra vigilant following several reports of bogus callers and dwelling burglaries in the Malmesbury area and surrounding villages. During ...
The village of Brinkworth is located in rural Wiltshire, 6 miles east of Malmesbury and 6 miles west of Junction 16 of the M4; 14 miles to the north is Cirencester. Brinkworth is the longest village in England.
The Brinkworth population is approximately 1300 and our small but long village supports a primary school, nursery, church and a public house & restaurant. More shops and services are found in Royal Wootton Bassett, 4 miles east and in Malmesbury, 6 miles west. Brinkworth is a thriving community with activities ranging from toddler groups to a weekly market.
This site has been serving Brinkworth and surrounding area since 2006 with live weather (from our own station), news, information, property and local event listings.
- ‘Gateway to nowhere’ criticised A councillor criticises the council for erecting a kissing gate in the middle of a field in Wiltshire. Sat, 25 May 2013 11:39:57 GMT
- Charity ships 12,000th African bike A Wiltshire charity that helps children in The Gambia sends its 12,000th bicycle to Africa. Sat, 25 May 2013 13:21:45 GMT
- Pair face jail for revenge killing Two drug dealers face prison sentences for stabbing to death a former soldier in a revenge attack in Swindon. Fri, 24 May 2013 16:09:38 GMT
- Constable masterpiece bought by Tate Salisbury Cathedral from the Meadows, one of Constable’s “most important paintings”, is bought by the Tate for a “bargain” £23.1m. Thu, 23 May 2013 08:38:21 GMT
BBC 3-day Weather Forecast (Chippenham):
- Sunday: sunny, Max Temp: 16C (61F), Min Temp: 5C (41F)
- Monday: white cloud, Max Temp: 13C (55F), Min Temp: 8C (46F)
- Tuesday: light rain shower, Max Temp: 13C (55F), Min Temp: 8C (46F)
News Updated: 26/05/2013 07:37:03